- Business Intelligence Fact Sheet for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Organizations of all sizes can benefit from the comprehensive and flexible Business Intelligence capabilities delivered by Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
- Management Reporter 2012
Management Reporter 2012 for Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a powerful financial report solution that helps you achieve greater visibility across your organization.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Manufacturing Organizations
A concise overview of Microsoft Dynamics AX for managing discrete, lean and process manufacturing.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Preview
An overview of core components in Microsoft Dynamics AX to support industry needs and capabilities.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Oil and Gas Organizations
With an integrated customer relationship management platform, Oil and Gas organizations can manage complex sales channels, drive value-added sales activities and speed new products to market as well as focus on high-value accounts to maximize profitability.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Power & Utilities
A full view of residential and commercial customers helps utility and retail energy providers prioritize tasks and gain maximum profitability.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for your business
BDO Solutions provides customer choice when it comes to Microsoft Dynamics CRM - with on-premise, on-demand and partner-hosted solutions, you can select the best model for your organization.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions for Government
Knowing your citizens and what they are looking for from publically elected officials can make the difference between being elected or not.
With a customer relationship management solution built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, citizens can enjoy one point of contact with elected officials and help agencies improve citizen service delivery.
- Ten Top reasons to Buy Microsoft Dynamics AX
Looking for a reason to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for your manufacturing operations?
- The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
A study commissioned by Microsoft to examine the total economic impact and potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.